|It’s time to sign up for the garage sale! If you want to use your number from last year, please let us know when you register.
We will have a two day sale – Fri, June 5th & Sat, June 6th.
Would you like a way to get rid of your unused, gently used or not needed scrapbook tools, paper, stickers, embellishments, rubber stamps, inks, supplies, etc.? Let us sell them for you at our Paper Crafter’s Garage Sale!*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
There are just a few simple steps —
1. Call or stop in by Wednesday, June 3 to register and get a seller’s id number. The fee is $5.00.
2. Choose the items that you want to sell. Package any loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc. Consider whether some of your items need special labeling or a description. Sometimes a sample or a brief description will help to sell an item, especially if it is one that is not easily recognized.
3. Each item must be clearly marked with your seller’s id number and the price (increments of 25 cents only). Please be sure that your labels stick well, but don’t damage the product. When in doubt, use tape to keep the label in place.
4. This is an organized sale and not one where items are “dumped” in the center of a table, so please arrange your items in shoeboxes or other small containers so that they can be easily viewed.
5. All items should be placed in a plastic tote or sturdy box. Make sure that the plastic tote or box, lids and any other containers are labeled with your name or seller id number (masking tape is fine).
6. Drop off your items at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday, June 2 after the Demo or Wednesday, June 3rd between 1230pm & 630pm. Please call Bayer’s in advance if you need to make other arrangements.
7. Bayer’s Pampered Stampers will collect and keep all money paid for the items. Each seller will receive a Bayer’s Pampered Stampers Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. Gift certificates can be used for any in-stock merchandise, and must be used no later than December 30,2015.
8. Pick up any unsold product and your gift certificate no later than Saturday, June 13th.