This Just In!
IT’S COUPON WEEK! Bring in a Michaels, JoAnn’s or Hobby Lobby coupon and we will honor it for up to 40% off one item, not already on sale or marked down. Sorry, this offer is not good on special orders or “held” items.
Join us Tuesday, April 12 at 630pm for a free Demo by Karen Schwochow titled “How do I fold thee? Let me count the ways”
Pretty cool, Huh!?Did you make a card using Hero Arts Layering dies ?
Bring it in to share and you could win a small prize!
Our Spring garage sale is in the works! It is planned forMay 13th and 14th 10am-3pm. Start getting your stuff together!
How would you like a way to get rid of your unused, gently used or not needed scrapbook tools, paper, stickers, embellishments, rubber stamps, inks, supplies, etc.? Let us sell them for you at our Paper Crafter’s Garage Sale!
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
There are just a few simple steps —
1. Call or stop in by May 10th to register and get a seller’s id number. The fee is $5.00.
2. Choose the items that you want to sell. Package any loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc. Consider whether some of your items need special labeling or a description. Sometimes a sample or a brief description will help to sell an item, especially if it is one that is not easily recognized.
3. Each item must be clearly marked with your seller’s id number and the price (increments of 25 cents only). Please be sure that your labels stick well, but don’t damage the product. When in doubt, use tape to keep the label in place.
4. This is an organized sale and not one where items are “dumped” in the center of a table, soplease arrange your items in shoeboxes or other small containers so that they can be easily viewed.PLEASE
5. All items should be placed in a plastic tote or sturdy box.Make sure that the plastic tote or box, lids and any other containers are labeled with your name or seller id number (masking tape is fine).
6. Drop off your items at Bayer’s PamperedStampers May 10th-12th. Please call us in advance if you need to make other arrangements.
7. Bayer’s PamperedStampers will collect and keep all money paid for the items. Each seller will receive a Bayer’s PamperedStampers Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. Gift certificates can be used for any in-stock merchandise, and must be used no later than DECEMBER 31st 2016
8. Pick up any unsold product and your gift certificate no later than May 18th. Please call us to make arrangements is you are unable to pick up by then.
April ClassesBeverly Mason will teach a Lawn Fawn card class featuring the “Rooting for You” stamp set on Saturday April 23rd at 1230pm Please Preregister. Fee $15
Marla Nejvara will teach a “Sunburst”Cards class. Fee $15 Please preregister!
Nancy Pietras will teach a class featuring Hero Arts Orchid Layered stamps.Saturday, April 30th at 1230pm Make 4 cards using one stamp set! fee $15
We have started a Artist Trading Card club! Peggy Packer is heading it up. If you think you may be interested, let me know and I will get you the details! It is free and fun!
Bayer’s Pampered Stampers1620 RalstonToledo, Oh 43615