Start sorting your stuff!! Our annual Fall Crafter’s Garage Sale is coming up Sept 15th and 16th! Please contact us this week if you are interested in selling at this Garage Sale.
More details below:
How would you like a way to sell your unused, gently used or not needed scrapbook tools, paper, stickers, embellishments, rubber stamps, inks, supplies, etc.?
Let us sell them for you at our Crafter’s Garage Sale!
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
Please read the following carefully:
* Seller must call or stop in by September 12th to register and get a seller’s code number.
(Sorry, no dealers’ or consultants’ new product will be accepted)
* All items must be packaged and ready-to-sell. Loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc . must be packaged.
Punches and tools need not be packaged unless they have small or loose parts.
* Labeling & descriptions help sell product! The seller may put short content description on package.
* All merchandise (packaged or not) MUST have seller’s code number and price marked on a sticker that sticks well and is on the outside of the package (no sticky-notes, please!).
*Seller sets their own prices. All prices are final.
* Bayer’s Pampered Stampers collects and keeps all money and the seller is paid in the form of Bayer’s Pampered Stamper Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. The gift certificate must be used on in-stock merchandise by 12/31, 2017.
* Garage sale items must be dropped off at Bayer’s Pampered Stampers on Tuesday September 12th after the demo or Wednesday September 13th during regular business hours. If you are unable to bring your items during that time, please call in advance to make other arrangements.
Please bring your items in a box or plastic tote (marked with your number and number) in which any unsold items will be returned to you.
* Seller must pick up their unsold product and payment from Bayer’s Pampered Stampers by Wednesday September 20th. If you are unable to come at this time, please call in advance and we will try to make other arrangements.