| Upcoming classes/events:
Are you a fan of our Card Buffet? We are gearing up for a Fall themed Card Buffet on Thurs, Sept 8th 1-6pm,Fri,the 9th 11-3pm, and Sat the 10th 12-3pm. Cards $2.50 ea – no need to pre-register.But you will need to bring a basic class kit. We are taking pre-orders for those who want to be sure to get the cards of their choice. We ask that you prepay if you preorder.
Start sorting your stuff! Our next crafter’s Garage sale is coming September 16th & 17th 10-3pm !How would you like a way to get rid of your unused, gently used or not needed scrapbook tools, paper, stickers, embellishments, rubber stamps, inks, supplies, etc.? Let us sell them for you at our Paper Crafter’s Garage Sale!
*Only paper crafting tools and supplies are allowed in this sale.
*No finished products or anything not related to stamping or scrap booking will be accepted.
*Make sure all merchandise is in good shape and that all inks, stamps and tools are good working order.
There are just a few simple steps —
1. Call or stop in by Sept 13th to register and get a seller’s ID number. The fee is $5.00.
2. Choose the items that you want to sell. Package any loose items such as paper, stickers, embellishments, etc. Consider whether some of your items need special labeling or a description. Sometimes a sample or a brief description will help to sell an item, especially if it is one that is not easily recognized.
3. Each item must be clearly marked with your seller’s ID number and the price (increments of 25 cents only). Please be sure that your labels stick well, but don’t damage the product. When in doubt, use tape to keep the label in place.
4. This is an organized sale and not one where items are “dumped” in the center of a table, soplease arrange your items in shoeboxes or other small containers so that they can be easily viewed.PLEASE
5. All items should be placed in a plastic tote or sturdy box.Make sure that the plastic tote or box, lids and any other containers are labeled with your name or seller ID number (masking tape is fine).
6. Drop off your items at Bayer’s PamperedStampers Sept 13th & 14th. Please call us in advance if you need to make other arrangements.
7. Bayer’s PamperedStampers will collect and keep all money paid for the items. Each seller will receive a Bayer’s PamperedStampers Gift Certificate equal to the amount of their sold merchandise. Gift certificates can be used for any in-stock merchandise, and must be used no later than APRIL 30th 2017
8. Pick up any unsold product and your gift certificate no later than Sept 21. Please call us to make arrangements is you are unable to pick up by then.
Coming in October!
Thursday, October 6th, Sandy Booth will teach a Heartfelt Creations Class. The class will be limited to 10 students.Fee $15